Sony’s latest smartphone that’s intended for low to mid class smartphone market, the Xperia M, was announced last week. Smartphone with Snapdragon S4 Plus dual-core processor and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is planned to go on sale in Q3 2013. Being in the low to mid class market, how much will a Sony Xperia M cost?
England is one of the first countries to start marketing the Sony Xperia M C1905. Through retailer Handtec, Sony Xperia M is priced at 227.99 pounds, or about $355.23. The smartphone will be available in four colors – black, purple, white, and yellow (lime).
Sony Xperia M Quick Specs
- 4-inch FWVGA display (480 x 854 pixels)
- Snapdragon S4 Plus dual-core processor at 1 GHz
- 1 GB of RAM
- 4 GB of internal storage + microSD slot
- 5 MP rear-facing camera with LED flash
- 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA, NFC, HSPA
- 1.750 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 124 x 62 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 115 gram
Dual SIM version is also available in certain regions