Pantech, the Korean vendor, want to take spotlight from Samsung by releasing Pantech Vega S5. The phone has a 5-inch display, 0.2-inch larger than Galaxy S III. Nevertheless, with zero bezel technology, Vega S5 looks smaller than SGS III.
Here is the specs of Pantech Vega S5:
- Qualcomm S4 Snapdragon MSM8960 CPU
- 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, 294 ppi pixel density
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 13 MP rear camera with zero shutter lag and continuous autofocus
- Thickness 6.89 mm, slimmer than Galaxy S III (8.6 mm)
- 2100 mAh battery, providing up to 11 hours of talk time
Unfortunately, Pantech has limited distribution channels. In Korea, Pantech Vega S5 is priced at $800.